Just for you

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Working

Gosh! Tomorrow will be my first day of work. I have to wake up like 6am to wash up, bath and make up and get my butt to leave my house by 7am. So that I will be able to meet my manager on time at 7.45am to 8.00am at the taxis stand near the Ministry of Education. God bless me that everything goes smoothly moreover nothing goes wrong. It’s been whole two months since I wake up at 6am. Even if I got to attend lessons during my school days, I will always drag my time until 6.45am before I’m really willing to leave my bed. Fortunately, I only have to work for 2 days which is Monday and Wednesday. But my suffering is not going to end until Friday because I’m going to attend my qualifying English test which starts at 9.30am to 11.45am. Hope I can pass so that I will not waste one semester. After this week, I can go back to my lazy life.

No comments: