Well, yesterday was my first day of work. Basically my job-scoop just requires me to be attentively to what the trainer said and just guide those trainees along if they happen to get lost during the course. To be honest, I think this is an easy job and I’m able to learn the new excel 2007 as well. But the bad thing was, I have to stand for most of the time and walk around the room to see if the trainees were at the correct windows. Majority of them did but just some lazy smart ass trying to be act smart by choosing not to listen to the trainer and try to read through the textbook and figure out themselves. May be they just like to learn from the hard way I guess. Tomorrow will be my last day there. Just hope everything goes fine like Monday.
Today happen to vsit my own blog and saw my “TF” tagged me. I was so amazed. I just find that he is getting sweeter as days goes by.
He is somebody who can make my day! Tag more ok “TF”? Well this is my blog so I can write whatever I like including as my feeling for “TF”. I miss you!
Today happen to vsit my own blog and saw my “TF” tagged me. I was so amazed. I just find that he is getting sweeter as days goes by.
And remember, You Are Always On My Mind Love You Baby!
He is somebody who can make my day! Tag more ok “TF”? Well this is my blog so I can write whatever I like including as my feeling for “TF”. I miss you!




No comments:
Post a Comment