Today is my last day of work. I was well-prepared today because I wore flats instead of heels. At least my legs are not so tired. For the duration of the lesson, nothing much happens except for some unnecessary attitude by one of the trainee. This woman was not capable of borrowing a notebook from the company and was rather upset about it because she couldn’t tried out the excel exercises by herself. She was freaking kan john because all the trainees are required to take the excel test on Friday. This woman makes a big fuss out of it as if she was like a little 10 year old girl whose parents refused to buy the toys she wants. Then the trainer was professional enough to lend her his notebook to practice. After working for 2 days, I found that some things aren’t the way you see. Well, all I can say was this working experience was definitely a good exposure.
Well, I got something frightening to share. To begin with, I was on the phone with TF throughout my bus journey for like one and a half hour. When I was about to reach my house’s bus-stop, we hanged up the phone. Then I was getting ready to alight. When I was standing up, I saw this middle-aged guy (20-30 year old) talking to me but I couldn’t understand what he was trying to deliver so I ignored him and tapped my card before I alight the bus. However, after alighting, I felt that someone is following behind me so I turned around and saw this man smiling back at me and standing motionlessly at the bus-stop but looking at my direction. I started to feel scared and walked quickly to my void deck and press the lift’s button. I turned back and found that he was no longer standing at the bus stop and when I happened to turn back again, he was sitting at the benches in front of the lift. I was damn frightened. Luckily, the mama’s shop owner (my neighbor) also planned to take the lift and I thought I was saved. I was trying to peep at him and caught him staring me so suspiciously. My luck wasn’t that great because, when the lift’s door opens, the mama’s shop owner saw his friends and they began chatting away. I was like so astonished at the moment and the first thing in my mind was to call my mummy if she is at home. Luckily my mummy was at home and I asked if she can come down to fetch me and had the intention to explain to her what was going on but I didn’t at last because my luck was back once again, there was a group of females dashing into the lift. So I merely followed in. I was afraid to take the lift alone because I’m afraid that he would dash in. Fortunately they group of girls saved me from the awkward position. When I reached my floor, my mummy already open the door widely to wait for me. She was afraid that something happens to me too. She told me not to take lift alone when I don’t feel safe. I told my brother about it, and he told me to confront that pervert and ask why are you looking at me in this way. And no doubt I believe I’m not so brave to shout at him anyway. Please don’t let me see THE PERVERT GUY AGAIN!
No comments:
Post a Comment