Just for you

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Questions and Answers you might be interested

#1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
I will be heartbroken and leave him moreover never want to see him again. His name will be fade away in Winnie’s dictionary and I will be munificent enough to give them the best wishes. Hopefully the poor girl will not suffer like what I did. Finally if you happen to be the Asshole who go around to break girl’s heart, you better go and end your life!

#2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
To be happy with my family and that of course is inclusive of TF

#3. If you could be at one place right now, where would it be?
Japan

#4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
Obviously, I m rather confused now.

#5. What's your ideal lover like?
He has to be gentleman and coax me like his precious girl. Never make me frown and tear if possible. He should loyal to me and never do stupid stunt behind my back. He should love my family like the way he love me. He should never bully me, hurt me and abandon me in anyway.


#6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Of course being loved by someone is more blessed. But if I have to love someone who is worth it I don’t mind to do it too.

#7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
It’s all depend on how much the person is worth it

#8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
I will give them the best wishes and willing to be there for him whenever he needs me.

#9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Yes, someone important left me recently cum some diminutive minuscule little issues going on around me

#10. What do you want most in life?
To be healthy and to be loved wholeheartedly. Happiness is also a crucial factor in my life.

#11. Is being tagged fun?
No comment

#12. How do you see yourself in ten years time?
Good career, good salary and married with a blissful family.

#13. Who is the current most important person to you?
All my family members, TF and friends

#14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
No idea

#15. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
That’s of course, being single and rich,

#16. If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be?
I would like to rear TF can? I will try not to abuse him that much lol

#17. What are one of those things which you would prefer not to do?
No exam, no quarrels, no fights, no need to work, no reports, no tests, no practical, no attitude

#18. What kind of person do you think you are?
Stubborn, loyal and sensitive

#19. What do you define as a bad day?
When everything just turns out bad for me

#20. If you have to choose between love and friendship, what would it be?
It’s pretty hard to choose so I’ll just keep it a secret

No comments: