Woke up at about 12.40 pm as usual and text my TF. I just find him so interesting at the way he was replying me and making me MIL with him. Then my aunt who was on MC ask if I want to go to another aunt’s house and thinking that I have nothing to do at home so might as well go and entertain my adorable cousin. After bathing and making up, left my house at only 4 plus. By the time we reached there it’s already going to 5 pm , watched a “china production movie” with my cousin. I’m really amazed by their damn “marvelous”. translation. Can you imagine the actor said “you yi dian” in Chinese and the translated subtitle which was in English wrote this “yes, 1.00”. My reaction was like ….. “no comment”. Then went downstairs to look at my cousin’s pet or should I said his temporary pets. They are huge, resemble like rabbits but a bit like gigantic hamster. Each of this pets cost 500 bucks and there are total 3 of them. I will never spend such money on these animals , I would rather spend this amount on bags. That’s more Winnie right? After that went to take a look at my cousin’s tortoise, by right there are a total of 2 but one was gone. The maid still said that, this afternoon when she was changing the water, the two tortoises were still there. So my cousin went to look for it in the garden. I lend him a helping hand too but unfortunately there was no avail of the small creature. Then my aunt suspects that the tortoise might have left the house and drop into a big canal which was located just besides the house. Then we give up the idea of looking for it since we couldn’t find it anyway. Dinner time arrived and around 7.20pm sent my cousin to her tuition with my aunts and cousin. Walked around Bishan area and meanwhile waiting for my cousin to end her tuition which ends at 9.30pm . Soon her tuition ended and we went back to my aunt’s house. Surprisingly, the maid told us that she found the tortoise just below my aunt’s car. Luckily the tortoise never hides under the wheel if not the poor tortoise sure flat. Probably the tortoise can’t bear to part with his room-mates thus coming back to bring her away but unluckily he was caught. I guess I’m thinking too much but there might be 1% of this possibility since they have been living together for 2 years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment