Just for you

Thursday, June 26, 2008

25 June 2008

Meet up with my secondary school friends. Had an interesting talk with all of them and finally able to meet up with my best friend who just came back from Scotland. Seem like we are only meeting up annually. But every meeting is definitely a memorable one. Had many pictures taken.

Today start off boringly and reached with climax during our gathering and ended with a loud “Bang” before 26 June 2008 arrived. It was full of ups and downs, I guess my life is full of up and down to be exact. I nearly had a big concussion, when I say nearly meaning it hasn’t happen yet but close to happening.

Wonder why human likes to keep things in suspense even when the things are stuck at the throat and just by giving another 1% of strength which can have the magnificent power to enables one to blast out every single thing. With this tiny little action, it would definitely make everything turns out fine. But humans tend to choose the difficult routes by keeping everything to themselves and wanting to wait for auspicious time just to reveal the so call secrets. Probably this is parts and parcel of life and the only way to solve this problem is to accept your fate. This is because fate is something for you to believe and accept it since there is no way to change our fate.

And one more thing, I really like to clarify how important is important. Does it mean that saying this particle issue is not important and it really means it is not important? This really puzzles me. Certain issue to certain people will be classify under the important category but to others it might not be necessary the same. Probably to me, everything and everybody that I have encounter in my life is important because I believe everything happen for a reason. Once it’s gone it will never come back to me again but it might not applies to others.

Like I have said in my post on June 9 2008,
After that day, I found that human only regret after losing something or somebody. I really feel it that way. So right now I will try my best to treasure everyone around me before it’s too late.
But there is always a big gap between having the intention to treasure and do you have the right to treasure. Probably only fate has the right to choose from either one of the choices.

No comments: