Just for you

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Toa Payoh

Today after my piano lesson, my parents came to fetch me and off we go to my favorite hangout place Toa Payoh. I just love the place so much because it sells a lot cheap but good stuff there. Anyway I was damn hungry after my piano lesson since I woke up too late to get my breakfast so I have to wait until 3 pm before I can seat down and eat peacefully. So throughout the journey, I was like grumbling and grumbling how hungry I m. Then we mum say “see la, ask you wake up earlier but you refused”. Then when we reached, my dad suggested to go “xin fu yin chai” for dim sum. The food there tastes pretty good. I had my favorite Aloe Vera drink. After the meal, SHOPPING SPREE begins. We went around looking for clothes and shoes. We finally settled in one of this shop which sells pretty and cheap stuff. So my mummy bought me a pair of sneakers. She bought a sandals and a big bag. Then went to this shop that sells some “ah ma’s clothing” so grab two fashionable top for my beloved ah ma since New Year is approaching. Then my dad also never go home empty handed, he bought 4 cushions for my house sofa. But he was nagging all the way because we spend too long shopping. Guys are like that hate to go shopping with females. But anywaythanks dad for fetching us there to and fro and helping us to carry our output for the day and his treat this afternoon. Everything goes quite smoothly today, but when we about to go home, we cant find our car in the HDB Hub’ carpark. Thecarpark is like a maze whereby the entire car looks freaky similar. Then walk forquite some time before we found 1388 …. Then I told my mummy “I feel freaky tired to walk around the carpark to look for the car than to walk around for my clothes though we only spend like 5 minutes searching high and low for it but I spend 2 hours to look for my shoes” I think most of the females are like that. What about you? This month i burnt a big hole in my pocket, i seem to spend like 500 on clothes. I m just so crazy. Promised next month i will be a better girl and spend less.

No comments: