Happy Valentine day to all my friends and readers. Today, something interesting happen during my lectures on cosmetics and perfumery. While my group of friends were all inattentively looking around and we happen to see an uncle outside our lecture hall’s door. He was holding on to a bouquet of flowers, no doubt he seem wanting to deliver the flowers to some girl in the lecture hall. But he must be astonished by the size of our lecture hall (can hold up to 500 people), he hesitated to come in. Fortunately he met two late comers, he approached them. Soon the two latecomers enter the lecture hall with a slip of paper. They look quite anxious and had the intention to speak with the lecturer. My first thought was probably the bouquet of flowers must be meant for the lecturer. But I was extremely wrong. The two latecomers pass the slip of paper to the lecturer and she announced “someone wanted to deliver this bouquet of flowers to Renna Tan, could Renna please come down and collect the bouquet of flower” Suddenly, the whole lecture hall seem to be awoken by this interesting announcement and all of us were looking around to see who is the fortunate girl. I supposed she was just too shy to collect the flowers at first but some of the schoolmates claps and give her some moral support to go and collect the flowers. The whole lecture hall was filled with “wooooooo” sound. She hurriedly went down to sign and collect the flowers from the uncle and walk briskly back to her seat with a bashful expression. I really find it so loving but pretty embarrassed too. I told my mummy about the scenario and my mum say would you dare to go and collect the flowers if it was you instead? I say I will but I will be super shy. My mummy says “how about I also deliver you a bouquet of flowers on your 21st birthday on 11th Aug” I say I will be super shy but in high spirits and have an unforgettable birthday Laugh out loud. Do you want to be the one to send me the flowers other than my mummy?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment