The time now is 2.01 am so now is already the 4th days of the Chinese New Year. Time really flies so quickly another one more day I will be back to school again. No doubt that this lunar New Year is a fruitful one as I got a lot of ang baos and a lot of home visiting. Let’s recall what I have done in the past few days
On the 6th Feb
Early in the morning I went to my maternal aunt’s place for praying purposes for my grandmother. After which my mummy and I went to Jurong Point to do our final shopping and went back to my house for the last minutes of spring cleaning. Feeling rather guilty for not doing any spring cleaning officially thus decided to do something finally. I went to vacuum my floor and clean up my house’s sofa set. Clean until my backbone almost going to break apart. Then evening time had my reunion dinner, and as usual television time till the midnight.
On the 7th Feb
Wake up around 11am and watch some Korean drama and off to collect ang baos. Went over to my maternal side relative‘s house. House visiting can be really tired. Around 6 plus in the evening, went back to my ah ma’s house for dinner and chit chatting with my cousin. 10 pm, off we go for movie. It ends at around 12 midnight but I can only reach home at about 1 am because had to accompany my youngest aunt to send my elder aunt back to kallang. I was so tired.



On the 8th Feb
My family went over to my fifth aunt’s place for lunch as usual. Followed by going to Jurong East to visit my baby cousin, Dhara. She is just so adorable. I carried her for quite some time and she loves to be carried. I always find babies are so amazing. Then had our quick dinner and my brother sent me back to my own house because my Poly and Uni’s friends are coming over. We had some chit chat and foods. Some of them also made some new friends among us. They left around 11 plus. Then I went to bath and read up my organic chemistry. Finally off to bed at 1am.

On the 6th Feb
Early in the morning I went to my maternal aunt’s place for praying purposes for my grandmother. After which my mummy and I went to Jurong Point to do our final shopping and went back to my house for the last minutes of spring cleaning. Feeling rather guilty for not doing any spring cleaning officially thus decided to do something finally. I went to vacuum my floor and clean up my house’s sofa set. Clean until my backbone almost going to break apart. Then evening time had my reunion dinner, and as usual television time till the midnight.
On the 7th Feb
Wake up around 11am and watch some Korean drama and off to collect ang baos. Went over to my maternal side relative‘s house. House visiting can be really tired. Around 6 plus in the evening, went back to my ah ma’s house for dinner and chit chatting with my cousin. 10 pm, off we go for movie. It ends at around 12 midnight but I can only reach home at about 1 am because had to accompany my youngest aunt to send my elder aunt back to kallang. I was so tired.



On the 8th Feb
My family went over to my fifth aunt’s place for lunch as usual. Followed by going to Jurong East to visit my baby cousin, Dhara. She is just so adorable. I carried her for quite some time and she loves to be carried. I always find babies are so amazing. Then had our quick dinner and my brother sent me back to my own house because my Poly and Uni’s friends are coming over. We had some chit chat and foods. Some of them also made some new friends among us. They left around 11 plus. Then I went to bath and read up my organic chemistry. Finally off to bed at 1am.

On the 9h Feb
Wake up at 10am and started doing my organic chemistry exercises. Around 12 plus my whole bunch of relatives came to my house and my mummy ordered pizzas and KFC for them. Poor I have to stay in the room and do my revision because I truly find myself in the joyous holiday mood and never even flip through my lecture notes at all. Luckily today I knock some sense into me and finish chapter 3 and 4 Mcmurry revision. Then went to my aunt’s place and had our dinner. And went back to my ah ma’s place. Then busy touching up my report. The calculation part is driving me insane. Luckily I finally figured it out. I m so exhausted, tomorrow still got to attend my family lunch at Sakura and my dad agreed to let my drive them there. I’ m eagerly looking forward to tomorrow or should I say later?



Wake up at 10am and started doing my organic chemistry exercises. Around 12 plus my whole bunch of relatives came to my house and my mummy ordered pizzas and KFC for them. Poor I have to stay in the room and do my revision because I truly find myself in the joyous holiday mood and never even flip through my lecture notes at all. Luckily today I knock some sense into me and finish chapter 3 and 4 Mcmurry revision. Then went to my aunt’s place and had our dinner. And went back to my ah ma’s place. Then busy touching up my report. The calculation part is driving me insane. Luckily I finally figured it out. I m so exhausted, tomorrow still got to attend my family lunch at Sakura and my dad agreed to let my drive them there. I’ m eagerly looking forward to tomorrow or should I say later?








No comments:
Post a Comment