Well I’ll be visiting China (Shanghai and Suzhou) for the next 5 days. I don’t feel very excited this time round mainly because of 3 issues.
Firstly because of academics, because I’ll be receiving the big bomb really soon after I’m back in Singapore. So feeling rather nervous and frighten. Post exam feeling also driving me nuts because I already lost count of how many sleepless night I had and how many nightmares I suffered from. May god bless me, please just let me pass every single modules. I didn’t expect much too. I will pray hard, this feeling practically making me feel so sucks I’m just so scared.
Do you know how scare? I CAN ASSURE YOU dreadfully extremely extraordinarily SCARED!!!
Secondly, because it’s going to China so I presumed that I wouldn’t buy plenty stuff back also because I seriously question about the quality of the product there. So I think I will go there just to enjoy the scenery (I hope there is good scenery and hopefully the weather there is not going to melt me) and to accompany my mummy. Most importantly is to visit my 6th aunt there. I didn’t expect much from this trip either. Wish my family and I a safe trip to and fro. Cheers!!
Thirdly and finally, there I going to miss my family though it’s only a very short trip of five days but I just want to miss them. And I also will miss ‘TF’, I really can’t imagine scenario whereby we have to stop any form of communication for the coming 5 days. I wonder how it would be. Hopefully the feeling will not be that awful but I presumed it will be that bad anyway. In additional, after pouring my trouble to him today. I feel happier. Just want to tell him that, I really don’t wish to add on a heavy burden on him. I just want everyone to be happy. The feeling is always so strong and not going to deteriorate in any case. Last but not least, I want to tell him and my beloved family that, I will miss him and my family a lot. Must MISS me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment