Got back my semester two results, though it was not remarkably excellent however I m contented with the results for the reason that I managed to pass all the modules. This was what I anticipate so badly previously. As this semester modules were really like a horrify movie, full of suspense. It’s like riding on the roller coaster, blind-folded. I promised I will work even harder for the next semester. Now I’m legitimately affirm as a year two student. Finally first year of university life has past so quickly because every one of us is too busy with reports, tests, examination and fears. To sum up, I left about 4 more semesters to go before I enter the workforce. I believe I should have treasure my school life more because I will certainly miss my school life. So right now I only wish to be happy and enjoy my last 2 months of holidays. To be exact, I only realized that, today is the first day that I had the holiday feeling, though my holidays began 1 month ago. The previous one month, I feel that I’m like dream-walking, don’t have the solid feeling of the real holidays until today. So right now, I should recharge my battery before the new semester begins. Cheers!!
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment