Just for you

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Stressed to the core

My life is just so dead. All I did was to mug and mug non-stop. Completed my biochemistry revision and done with the one of the cosmetic revision. Really feel so sucks. I only realised studying can be that miserable now. Nevertheless, I cannot give up because my family pin a lot hope on me. I must do well and conquer all the incoming obstacles. My time just flew so quickly, how I wish I have 48 hours a day so that I can do more work and without having to neglect anyone but the fact is I only have 24 hours a day. I seriously need plentiful of time, it just not enough. The date is drawing nearer and nearer and my stress is increasing tremendously. This period of time is the worst in my life. I am just unhappy, moody, gloomy, quiet, sad, depressing, dismay, miserable, down and fed-up. Probably I just need some moral support to boost my confident. This period of time is extremely crucial to me thus I have to grab every minutes fruitfully. I promised I will be back to normal on 3 May 2008. Please bear with my quietness and emotion.

1 comment:

I said...

Jia you!! I'm struggling here too!!

Hui Wen-