Just for you

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Busy Week

Finally finished with my PR2202 project, this project was really a time consuming one. But it does have some delightful moment like yesterday. We had a hilarious meeting doing our advertisement. Optimistically everything turns out right. We’ve got no spare time to clear further obstacles which hinder our path. While doing this project, it makes me understand myself more. This is because, since I was young, my art is not really marvellous but I only realise that I am terribly bad at it now. Designing is never in my blood. Fortuitously I didn’t make a wrong move in poly by registering some design courses which I wanted to initially, if not I would have failed it miserably. Like my brother always says, “you are only good at memorising the facts, you never bother to use your brain for creative thinking”. I truly agreed with what he had said. And this is Winnie, a girl who does not like to think intellectually .Though my art is not good, but luckily I am still not musically inclined, as least my music sense is good. All these assignment, projects and report are driving me crazy and all these works left a temporary bookmark on my face!!! Dark rings!!! I must conquer all those dark rings if not I might be sent back to china one fine day!!!

No comments: