Just for you

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

China trip (8 Dec 08 – 16 Dec 08)

Well, I’m too lazy to blog out every single detail because it simply will take me like days. This trip was not really enjoying because it was extraordinary cold. I have to wear minimum 4 tops and 2 bottoms a day with a thick cool/leather jacket. If not I will be freeze to death. Besides wearing a lot of clothes, we still need to put heat pack in our shoes to keep us warm. The weather there is cold and dry thus I was having nose bleeding and flu every single day right from day one. My skin was also super dry and suffering from skin peeling which I hated so much. Have to apply a lot of moisturizer to ease the after effect of skin peeling. Imagine all our mineral water turn into ice when we left it in the bus for one night, even the medical oil turn into ice. Most importantly, the main reason I didn’t really enjoy the trip was because, I misses my TF and my family.

Besides the cold weather which I have been complaining, the toilet there also cannot make it, I mean most toilets but there are exceptions for hotels. Though the toilet may look clean but the smell was intolerable. I still remember there was once I entered the toilet and held my breath as long as possible and after I rushed out of the toilet I vomited. Can you imagine how smelly the toilet was? Which is capable of making me to feel nauseous and vomited?

To be fair, I shouldn’t be stating all the negative points. They do have some positive points. I had been to china when I was quite young probably primary five, 10 years ago, the changes were big for instance it became a cleaner country probably because of the Olympic. The International airport was also amazing; it can be comparable to our Changi International airport.

In conclusion, I still like Singapore, I like the hot weather, I like the orderly traffic, I like the clean toilets, I like the non-salty food, the most important is, my love is here lol

I shall upload the pictures soon once my lappy is back. Stay tune :)

No comments: