Currently I’m mugging but unfortunately I cannot really focus so I decided to blog. This coming week shall be my term break but to be exact it is actually study break because, there are so many tests ahead waiting to freak me out when school commerce on 29 Sep 2008. If I continue to nag and grumble about school life I guess this entry will end up so boring. Thus that’s enough for my school.
Yesterday I realised something and indeed this incident knock some sense to me about the importance of TF. I never want that to happen again. Never! I seem to get influenced very easily on certain matter and make me confused and lost for a while. But luckily I still managed to walk out the maze safely. People tend to go astray when things get pretty saturated. Promised that such enticement will never make me lost in my way again. There’s only one and one person standing at the opposite end of my journey and he shall be my beloved baby.
Yesterday I realised something and indeed this incident knock some sense to me about the importance of TF. I never want that to happen again. Never! I seem to get influenced very easily on certain matter and make me confused and lost for a while. But luckily I still managed to walk out the maze safely. People tend to go astray when things get pretty saturated. Promised that such enticement will never make me lost in my way again. There’s only one and one person standing at the opposite end of my journey and he shall be my beloved baby.




No comments:
Post a Comment