Received an email this afternoon …. Really questioned their capability of handling cases like this. I supposed that this matter has been dragging like more than half a year but now still give me such an unacceptable answer or should I say no answer at all course they do not wish to put in any commitment yet. What are all these shits going on? Cause me such a hassle to scan all those documents they required still not enough expect me to send them all the relevant documents by registered mails. I followed up with everything they required but now they did not even give me a definite outcome of the case. It’s just so ridiculous to mention that the case is ‘quite ok’ but never mention anything about the payment so I really would like to clarify my doubt regarding what does the ‘quite ok’ meant? I always thought that in Singapore, matters are processed at a rapid speed but it make me questioned their ability to do so. Be it a positive or negative outcome, at least they should have say something and not kept delaying stuffs.I demand an answer from them as soon as possible. Stop wasting the precious time of the consumers.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Pissed
Received an email this afternoon …. Really questioned their capability of handling cases like this. I supposed that this matter has been dragging like more than half a year but now still give me such an unacceptable answer or should I say no answer at all course they do not wish to put in any commitment yet. What are all these shits going on? Cause me such a hassle to scan all those documents they required still not enough expect me to send them all the relevant documents by registered mails. I followed up with everything they required but now they did not even give me a definite outcome of the case. It’s just so ridiculous to mention that the case is ‘quite ok’ but never mention anything about the payment so I really would like to clarify my doubt regarding what does the ‘quite ok’ meant? I always thought that in Singapore, matters are processed at a rapid speed but it make me questioned their ability to do so. Be it a positive or negative outcome, at least they should have say something and not kept delaying stuffs.I demand an answer from them as soon as possible. Stop wasting the precious time of the consumers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment